Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Joe Lizura

Joe Lizura. May 30, 2012.  Married.  That's what I said - Justin Beiber needs to get married already so that girls all around the world can get back to whatever they were doing --I must say that I'm not particularly a Justin Beiber fan, but I do admire the fact that in just a few short years, this talented singer has managed to become a world-wide sensation to a point at which the world hasn't seen since The Beatles roamed the earth!  This story from Norway made me laugh - declaring a "state of emergency"?  Really??   Check this out:  http://www.tmz.com/2012/05/30/justin-bieber-norway-police-state-of-emergency/ .  Think about it, when was the last time entire cities were shut down because of a singer or a band?  Seriously, it's been a long long time! Hmm, come to think of it, maybe Michael Jackson and Madonna did it once or twice.

Joe Lizura

No comments:

Post a Comment